Translate

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Main aur meri Tanhayi

My two roomies with whom I shared a good rapport have taken transfer to Chennai. Some would believe it is ‘coz they were so troubled with me around that they escaped to Chennai. And many others (including me) know that what some believe is not true.

Well, with other roomies too busy in their own cozy worlds, me and my ‘tanhayi’ are left to each other, once again.

So many tales, anecdotes, trains of thoughts…left unsaid, none find their way out of me, and instead, all find their ways to their graves in the very cradle they were born in.

There’s nobody around to listen to my PJs, to see me literally ROTFL till tears come in my eyes at the ‘situational jokes’, which only I seem to sense and start laughing along with me. Believe it or not…once, everyone in my room was laughing for more than 2 hours, just by seeing me laugh, without even knowing why I was laughing.

Sigh! Those were the good times…

Now, who do I tell what I dreamt the previous night (I dream every night)?Who will listen to my gyan on body language and psychology? Gone are those long discussions on our future, our career, our ambitions, our dreams and our lives after some years.

One would now often find me smiling to myself, of course when I’m alone in my room, thinking of the things that happened that day, my first impressions on some person I saw on road, some funny incident that happened to me or some one else we know; wanting to tell someone about all these things and when I realize that nobody is around to hear all of that, I sigh and erase all those doodlings from the blackboard of my mind.

Come soon, 2007!!! Looks like only you can give me some company, at least for a year ;-).

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deepa,

Wish you a very happy and much better personal life in year 2007.

Take care!

Vignesh

Anonymous said...

BTW, What do 'PJs' and 'ROTFL' mean?

Vignesh

Anonymous said...

hmm ... now i got the answer, why you got the question "who am i " to yourself !!

Anyways whising you a very happy and prosperous 2007 !

May your roomies get your presence via all modes of communication ;-)
and vice versa ;)

Unknown said...

hope it doesn't stay that way.. you'll have lots of fun n memories to cherish in this wonderful year..

wish you a very happy n prosperous new year 2007..

Deepa said...

@ Vignesh, Y, Irshad

Thanks a lot!

A very Happy New Year to u all!!!

PJ- Poor Joke
ROTFL- Rolling On The Floor Laughing

Anonymous said...

Hey Deepa,

Thanks for the clarification..though I got to know abt it from my colleague on the same day I posted my comment...

Cheers!!

Vignesh

cm chap said...

Hi Deepa,

Happened to tress pass ur blog..I liked it very much..No surprises within me when I realised I'm reading another Scorpion's blog.

Many of ur thoughts are very similar to mine...like orartion on body language etc. So decided to leave a comment.

Dreamg every nite, laughing to urself...all this sorts...ensure that ur a true scorpian...So be proud of that.

Cheers

pushkalAn& pattabhiraman said...

hey Sometimes....
when Silence is forced , it emerges out in full force in another medium called THOUGHTS... This wuld take shape in words or deeds or intentions...
Believe me .. SIlence is a WAND !

Deepa said...

@ cm-chap

u r always welcome in my blog.. no one is a trespasser here :)

know wat.. am reading The Fountainhead now.. and am enjoying every word in that book. looks like it is ur fav. book too.


@pushkala

yes... no wonder people around me are 'spell' bound ;)

wish i were at the Hogwarts!

cm chap said...

Hi Deepa,

Yes..Ayn Rand is my all time favorite. Belive me this book will answer to your questions about life in a different style.

I'm sure after reading this book..you will find a new dimension of life. Enjoy readg.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Deeps,

What does 28 in deepa28.blogspot means is it your age ?

Deepa said...

@ Anonymous

Yes... it will mean my age.. but only during 2011-2012.

nishpeak said...

Hit bloggers block ???